This half day course aims to raise awareness of Modern Day Slavery.
This half day awareness raising session is provided in conjunction with Bournemouth Church's Housing Association's Liberty project, who will be able to provide an insight into what is available in Dorset for victims.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain what Modern Slavery is and identify the types that exist
- Recognise the signs/indicators of Modern Slavery
- Respond appropriately when a victim/case of Modern Slavery has been identified
- Understand the support available for victims
- Find out who you should reports concerns to in your own organisation
Please note that refreshments will be provided but lunch will not be.
Please use the pay and display car park next to South Walks House or the car park next to Waitrose. The course will be running from 9.30am -0 12.30pm, please arrive in good time for the start of the session.
The session is aimed at mangers, frontline staff and visiting staff within Local Authorities in the Dorset County area.